SmallCapSociety (SCS) Email Privacy
Subscribe With Confidence
Your privacy and inbox are safe. What does this mean? SmallCapSociety and Green Arrow responsibly manages email marketing campaigns as follows:
- SCS will send you email if you give them permission to do so (by subscribing to their mailing list). We will respect your permission.
- SCS will only send you email that is related to what you subscribed to and why you subscribed.
- SCS will abide by Green Arrow's anti-spam rules and anti-spam laws like CAN-SPAM.
- You can unsubscribe whenever you want with a click of your mouse.
"What If I Want To Unsubscribe?"
At the end of every email you receive from this website you will see an unsubscribe link. Click on that link and you will see an unsubscribe page with two columns marked "Subscribed" and "Unsubscribed". Click on the button in the "Unsubscribed" column. We will immediately unsubscribe you!
How Does SmallCapSociety Prevent Spam and Protect Inboxes?
- Our email partner Green Arrow reviews customers' mailing lists with a variety of automatic tests.
- Our email partner Green Arrow manually reviews mailing lists for any signs of irresponsible emailing.
This two-pronged approach has helped keep spammers off Green Arrow ever since we started managing email in 1998.
To make sure we can keep them off, we share ideas with others in several email industry and anti-spam groups like the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group, the Anti-Phishing Working Group and the Online Trust Alliance.